We are knowledgeable in a wide range of elder care services. Below you will find just some of the things we do to make the life of your elder loved one more complete and your life just a little simpler. If you are not sure what exactly you need, please don’t hesitate to contact our Geriatric Care Management team.
Geriatric Care Plans
A direct product of a careful assessment, geriatric care plans act as a roadmap for health care options and living arrangements of an aging individual. Learn about geriatric care planning.
Assisted Living Consultations
Based on a careful evaluation of your loved one’s needs, we help review and select the ideal assisted living facility. We also assist with paperwork and legal matters. Learn about assisted living consultations.
Retirement Communities Consultations
We find the ideal retirement communities that match your aging loved one’s lifestyle preferences and then take care of the transition for you. Learn about retirement communities consulting.
Home Care Management
We manage the process of selecting and placing your loved one with the right kind of home care service from a reliable and trustworthy provider. Learn about home care management consulting.
Nursing Home Consultations
We evaluate healthcare needs of your loved one and assist in selecting the most appropriate nursing home. We then carry out periodic reviews of your loved one’s condition. Learn about nursing home consulting.
Senior Home Safety
Complete assessment of safety of your elder loved one’s home, and subsequent retrofitting to ensure comfortable and injury-free environment. Learn about senior home safety services.
Get a FREE Consultation with a Certified Care Manager
CALL: 855-455-5118 x511 or just fill out the form.[contact-form-7 id=”311″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Recent Client Praise
- “A friend told me how valuable the information [that Charlotte gave her] was!”Catharine J. Jones, Diplomate Analytical Psychoanalyst
- My mom died on March 9th with dementia. During the 4 years as her caregiver, I really valued your emails. I learned so much from reading them and tips made my life better.A satisfied client
- “You are a source of stress relief for all of us.”A satisfied client
- “She has confidence in you.”A satisfied client
- “[Charlotte has] been down this road before and will know just the right questions to ask.”A satisfied client
- “I have had the opportunity to work with Charlotte Bishop on several cases in recent years. She always goes the extra mile for my clients. (more…)Eric Parker, Stotis & Baird Chartered