Chicago Retirement Community Experts
With over two decades of experience in elder care services, we have assessed and developed close relationships with the best retirement communities in Chicago and its surrounding areas so we can connect you with the best of the best.
Life in a Retirement Community
If you are considering transitioning your elder loved one to a retirement community in Chicago area area, you know that choices are plenty and oftentimes it’s not clear what is the right choice. That is where we come in. Our Chicago elder care specialists work to ensure the best living arrangements possible for your loved one.
What is a retirement community?
A retirement community refers to a housing complex or building of older adults living independently surrounded by their peers, without any extensive outside assistance. Life in a retirement community is about convenience and the independent freedom to connect socially with other retirees in a safe and relaxing environment. Residents are free to explore their surrounding communities, and many of them maintain and operate their own vehicles.
Is retirement community right for you?
If your elder adult is interested in the freedom of independent living with the benefit of being surrounded by their peers, a retirement community may be what they are looking for. However, to make sure this is the ideal arrangement for your loved one, we always begin by conducting a thorough evaluation of their lifestyle preferences, their physical and mental state, and even an associated budget.
Then, based on the information we uncover during evaluation, we develop a personal geriatric care plan for your loved one and present top choices for retirement communities in the area. We even take care of the application paperwork for you.
We know that trying to maintain a balanced lifestyle, while taking care of an elder loved one is difficult, but if you have the right people helping you, it is doable. So, contact our geriatric care managers today for a free initial consultation and let us help you make your life and the life or your elder loved one balanced and stress-free.
Get a FREE Consultation with a Certified Care Manager
CALL: 855-455-5118 x512 or just fill out the form.
Recent Client Praise
- “Charlotte was incredibly helpful to me yesterday and more so today. I'm delighted to have such a competent, caring partner. Also, Charlotte was instrumental in finding a new primary care physician for Margaret.”Harriet Brandt, Faith in Action Evanston
- “She has confidence in you.”A satisfied client
- “I have had the opportunity to work with Charlotte Bishop on several cases in recent years. She always goes the extra mile for my clients. (more…)Eric Parker, Stotis & Baird Chartered
- “I really appreciate everything [CCM is] doing/can do to serve.”A satisfied client
- “[Charlotte has] been down this road before and will know just the right questions to ask.”A satisfied client
- My mom died on March 9th with dementia. During the 4 years as her caregiver, I really valued your emails. I learned so much from reading them and tips made my life better.A satisfied client