Chicago Assisted Living Experts
Assisted living residences are housing facilities meant specifically for those with a need for daily supervision and/or assistance. Making a decision to move your elder loved one to assisted living is not easy and comes with so many questions. Is it the right choice? What type of paperwork is involved? Which assisted living facility is best, given our particular situation? Creative Care Management helps you find answers to all these and many other questions about your elder loved one’s care.
Our elder care service specialists begin by conducting a thorough assessment of your loved one’s condition physically, mentally and socially. Then, considering every aspect of your needs from level of care necessary to budget concerns, we put together a geriatric care plan and then help find your loved one an appropriate community of the highest quality.
We grade our facilities based on three factors below and only recommend the top assisted living care providers.
- Quality of service
- Facility and staff qualifications
Contact us today and learn for yourself what makes Creative Care Management, the top-rated Chicago geriatric care management company. We will work together to improve the life of your loved one by finding them the expert care they deserve.
Life in Assisted Living
Assisted living communities are staffed with professional caregivers and healthcare providers, that monitor and assist residents with their personal health needs including assistance with medication management and daily routine as needed. An active, social life is encouraged among residents, and planned activities are often provided by staff members, but residents are not fully independent like those living in a retirement community, nor are they under the 24 hour supervision that nursing homes provide.
Get a FREE Consultation with a Certified Care Manager
CALL: 855-455-5118 x512 or just fill out the form.
Recent Client Praise
- “A friend told me how valuable the information [that Charlotte gave her] was!”Catharine J. Jones, Diplomate Analytical Psychoanalyst
- “She has confidence in you.”A satisfied client
- “I have had the opportunity to work with Charlotte Bishop on several cases in recent years. She always goes the extra mile for my clients. (more…)Eric Parker, Stotis & Baird Chartered
- “You are a source of stress relief for all of us.”A satisfied client
- “[Charlotte has] been down this road before and will know just the right questions to ask.”A satisfied client
- “Charlotte was incredibly helpful to me yesterday and more so today. I'm delighted to have such a competent, caring partner. Also, Charlotte was instrumental in finding a new primary care physician for Margaret.”Harriet Brandt, Faith in Action Evanston