Please download our latest white paper “Caregiver Advice about Bad Medicine” by clicking the green button below.
In the meantime, we invite you to browse more of our FREE downloadable white paper resources – offering both personal and professional advice for those who care for the elderly or people with special needs.
- Caregiver Advice on Bad MedicineMany are unaware of the massive scope of the pharmaceutical market and all the ways in which seniors are taking more and more unnecessary drugs because of it. We discuss how caregivers can look out for signs that their loved one’s medication is over prescribed and how to spot warning signs.Get This White Paper
- Caregiver Counsel on First Aid for the CaregiverIt is no secret that caregiving can be an everyday challenge, especially when managing a full time job and other family responsibilities. Discover tips about how caregivers can limit stress, boost energy, and stay positive in our latest white paper.Get This White Paper
- Caregiver Counsel on Caregiving & the New NormalStatistically, more and more people will become caregivers to an older adult in their lifetime. Becoming a caregiver can be sudden and overwhelming as it is. We offer senior care options for preparing and reacting to different obstacles you may encounter.Get This White Paper
- Caregiver Counsel on Taking the Old Out of AgingNo one argues that loss, isolation, or medical ailments may represent genuine setbacks as a person ages, but depression is a significant step beyond just feeling down or blue. Learn how to recognize symptoms of depression and how to be happy even at 100 years old.Get This White Paper
- Caregiver Counsel on Senior Living OptionsFinding the best living options for your loved one can be tough. Whether it is picking the right senior living community or making your current family home safer, we help you to prepare for a productive conversation with your loved one about these transitions.Get This White Paper
- A Caregiver’s Guide Toward a Healthier Senior HeartHeart complications and disease are common issues that older loved ones face. Discover easy and practical ways to give you or the senior in your orbit a healthier heart.Get This White Paper
- A Caregiver’s Guide for Changes & AgingCoping with change can be difficult. It often involves tough decisions and conversations with the person you care for. Discover strategies to help you and your loved one feel more comfortable with transition.Get This White Paper
- A Caregiver’s Guide for the HolidaysHoliday stress is tough for everyone but especially for caregivers. Find out how to care for both yourself and your loved ones while managing these hectic seasonal times with friends and family.Get This White Paper
- Roadmap to Alzheimer’s Learn what to expect when you’re caring for someone with Alzheimer’s. Inside find tips for detecting dementia, how to best communicate with a loved one with Alzheimer’s, and more.Get This White Paper
- Making Home Safer Make sure your loved one can navigate daily activities as safely and independently as possible. Read about how to secure the most hazardous areas of the home and what action steps you can take to ensure your loved one is living comfortably too.Get This White Paper
- Caring For the Caregiver Learn how to be as good for yourself as you are for your loved one. Are you becoming impatient with your loved one? Are you missing work or finding yourself easily irritated? If so, this white paper can help.Get This White Paper