Geriatric Care Plans
At Creative Care Management, we understand that adjusting your life to provide care for a loved one can be confusing and stressful. Building and managing a geriatric care plan alone is overwhelming, and you may be asking yourself: What sort of care do they need? Are they safe alone? What happens as their condition progresses?
That’s where we come in. We are a top rated in Chicago geriatric care management provider, which means we serve as a resource and a guide through the process of developing and managing a senior care plan designed specifically for you and your family.
Developing a Geriatric (Senior) Care Plan
Through our four step process, we personally take you through assessing your loved one’s needs, creating an all encompassing plan for their care and then setting that plan in action.
Step One: Meeting and Assessment
To begin the process, we meet with you in order to fully understand your unique situation and concerns. At that first meeting, we conduct a thorough assessment of the physical, mental and social health of your loved one to determine their current and future needs. We also look into their current living arrangements, and decide which steps can be taken to assure their safety at home.
If you are concerned with the safety of your loved one at home, we suggest you take a look at our Home Safety Checklist to identify common hazards in and around their living space.
Step Two: Creating a Care Plan
Based on the assessments in Step One, we collectively develop a Geriatric Care Plan covering all aspects of caregiving in order to suit your specific needs.
Although no plan is identical, here’s an example of a Geriatric Care Plan for you to better understand our process.
Step Three: Setting the Plan in Action
Once we have a solid plan, we work with you to set it in action. We facilitate connections with quality elder care service providers to meet your needs. We want the best for you and your family, so we only recommend providers and facilities that meet our high standards.
Recommendation of care providers and facilities are based on 3 key factors:
- Responsiveness of the provider to a client’s needs.
- Reliability and consistency when it comes to the provider’s quality of service.
- The established level of training and certification required by the provider for their facility and/or employees.
Step 4: Overseeing the Plan in Action
We understand that elder care is an ongoing and ever changing process, which is why our geriatric care plans always include the option of our continued involvement and oversight. As conditions change, we are there to help you make the necessary adjustments.
Geriatric care management is about helping you and your older family member find the best care possible, without the stress of handling everything on your own. If you are concerned for a loved one but aren’t sure where to start, we can help you get organized by creating and implementing a care plan built specifically to meet the needs of you and your loved one.
Get a FREE Consultation with a Certified Care Manager
CALL: 855-455-5118 x512 or just fill out the form.
Recent Client Praise
- “A friend told me how valuable the information [that Charlotte gave her] was!”Catharine J. Jones, Diplomate Analytical Psychoanalyst
- “She has confidence in you.”A satisfied client
- “[Charlotte has] been down this road before and will know just the right questions to ask.”A satisfied client
- My mom died on March 9th with dementia. During the 4 years as her caregiver, I really valued your emails. I learned so much from reading them and tips made my life better.A satisfied client
- “Charlotte was incredibly helpful to me yesterday and more so today. I'm delighted to have such a competent, caring partner. Also, Charlotte was instrumental in finding a new primary care physician for Margaret.”Harriet Brandt, Faith in Action Evanston
- “I really appreciate everything [CCM is] doing/can do to serve.”A satisfied client