Chicago Nursing Homes Experts
What is a nursing home?
A nursing home is a skilled nursing facility that provides professional 24 hour care for those who require extensive assistance and monitoring such as short term rehabilitation patients, as well as older adults who require skilled nursing for advanced medical conditions and/or specialized dementia care.
Is nursing home the right choice?
This is one of the most common questions we get asked and the short answer is: it depends. Does your loved one need round-the-clock care? What mental state is he or she in? Answers to these and many other questions help determine if a nursing home is the right fit, given your situation.
That is why when we work together, our process always begins with a complete evaluation of your elder loved one’s physical, social and mental state. Then, based on the evaluation and understanding of your budget concerns and any other needs, we create a personal geriatric care plan for your loved one and, if the nursing home is indeed the right choice, we help you review and select the ideal facility. We will also help you handle all of the associated legal matters and paperwork.
We know that trying to balance your personal life while ensuring quality care for your loved one is a daunting task and we want to help. So let us take away the stress and help you navigate the process and take care of all the details, that is what we do afterall. Call us or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation.
Get a FREE Consultation with a Certified Care Manager
CALL: 855-455-5118 x512 or just fill out the form.
Recent Client Praise
- “I really appreciate everything [CCM is] doing/can do to serve.”A satisfied client
- “[Charlotte has] been down this road before and will know just the right questions to ask.”A satisfied client
- “Charlotte was incredibly helpful to me yesterday and more so today. I'm delighted to have such a competent, caring partner. Also, Charlotte was instrumental in finding a new primary care physician for Margaret.”Harriet Brandt, Faith in Action Evanston
- My mom died on March 9th with dementia. During the 4 years as her caregiver, I really valued your emails. I learned so much from reading them and tips made my life better.A satisfied client
- “She has confidence in you.”A satisfied client
- “A friend told me how valuable the information [that Charlotte gave her] was!”Catharine J. Jones, Diplomate Analytical Psychoanalyst