Chicago Senior Care Experts
Chicago Leaders in Geriatric Care Management
As seasoned and experienced professionals in geriatric care management, we work to improve the quality of life for caregivers, their loved ones, friends and family. Through consultation and in depth, personalized assessment, we will develop or improve care plans in ways that will release the stress and strain family caregivers often face. We intuitively prepare for a range of care challenges, unravel complex problems, and answer difficult questions. In essence, we are a lifeline – a place you can turn to for short or long term support and a resource that connects you to the best care options. As creative problem solvers, we have one goal – empowering you and your loved one to make informed decisions toward a more comfortable and secure lifestyle.
In the Caregiver’s Words
Recent Client Praise
- My mom died on March 9th with dementia. During the 4 years as her caregiver, I really valued your emails. I learned so much from reading them and tips made my life better.A satisfied client
- “[Charlotte has] been down this road before and will know just the right questions to ask.”A satisfied client
- “I have had the opportunity to work with Charlotte Bishop on several cases in recent years. She always goes the extra mile for my clients. (more…)Eric Parker, Stotis & Baird Chartered
- “I really appreciate everything [CCM is] doing/can do to serve.”A satisfied client
- “She has confidence in you.”A satisfied client
- “Charlotte was incredibly helpful to me yesterday and more so today. I'm delighted to have such a competent, caring partner. Also, Charlotte was instrumental in finding a new primary care physician for Margaret.”Harriet Brandt, Faith in Action Evanston
Creative Care Management has helped:
- The adult child and their parent who is suffering from an illness
- The family looking for quality senior home care in Chicago
- The caregiver who lives away and needs extra eyes and ears to oversee care procedures
- Someone who needs help handling doctors, hospitals, and paper work.
- The daughter who isn’t sure that her mother’s medicine is working.
- The caregiver who is juggling work and children of their own and may find it difficult to care for their loved one as much as they’d like.
- The son who is unsure what steps to take now that his parent has been diagnosed with a mental illness.
- The family concerned about the safety of their home
- …And many more cases
How We Can Help
We offer a wide range of elder care services. If you’d like general advice and tips about caregiving, visit Charlotte’s blog. At her blog, you can read about physical and mental health conditions, geriatric care, Chicago senior care resources, every day home care tips and more. If you contact us, we’ll be able to help you even further with:
- Home Care Management
- Medical Care Management
- Caregiving Consultations
- Legal and financial Consultations
- Independent and Assisted Living
- Elder Health Management
- Creating Care Plans